Well I have really been batteling Satan the past week and there have been some times I thought he had beat me and I was down for good. It seemed like the valley was so low that I would never get to the top of that mountain to feel God's arms around me again. I am so thankful to have a Heavenly Father who loves me loves me just the way I am and never turnes His back on me. I love Him so much.
My family is awesome also, they were there for me the whole time. I'm very thankful for the soon to be brother-in-law I am getting in a month, I learned the hard way that he's a good guy and he's perfect for my baby sister.
I ask that no one ask questions about the "trials" I'm talking about, I just ask that you lift me up in prayer.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad that you have been given a family that will stand beside you no matter what to help you through the trials that you are facing.
ReplyDeleteSometimes it gets SO hard when we are put into an uncomfortable place, a place that seems impossible to even see the light at the end of the trial. Satan knows our fears and weaknesses, he knows how to make these seem like a good thing to fall into, but only to see us fail. God on the other hand may allow these trials to happen, but only to test our Faith, to show us just how strong we can be whenever we are given only the rock of Faith to stand strong on.
I have found that whenever I am taken out of my comfort zone, that is the time that I get to truly see how strong I am. God knows how strong we really are, but most of us doubt our abilities and strengths. He wants to show these to us and one of the best ways to learn is by going through the situations instead of sitting back and watching it happen, to really learn from it.
When everything seems TOO tough to continue going through, there are two paths: "The known" that takes us back to our comfort zone and does not allow us to grow and without being able to grow, we are unable to step out of our comfort zone enough to trust God and do our best works for Him; and "The Unknown" to which God shows us the Plans He has for us step by step, the path to which only He knows the outcome, but where we are to learn to trust Him with everything that we have and KNOW that He knows best.
God never told us that our paths would be easy, but He DID Promise us that He would be with us every step of the way!! Hang in there and stay strong throughout each trial that you are given. You have MANY friends and family that are here to help you through anytime you need us! You know I am here for you as well, just send me a message or call if you ever need me. I will try my best to be there for you in any way that I can! (((HUGS)))